TLC-DL-brochure2 webAvailable for private functions, seminars, workshops, special events and more.

The Living Classroom (TLC) is located at 1A Narrabri Road on the outskirts of Bingara. The land is primarily 150 hectares of reclaimed common. In 2011 the Gwydir Shire Council commenced development of the TLC with 27 hectares fenced and water harvesting systems developed through the construction of numerous swales and three main dams. The buildings have been completed and include a residential bunkhouse and a multipurpose teaching facility which includes a full kitchen, landscaped gardens, outdoor entertainment and parking areas. Click on the image to enlarge.

For further information contact: Rick Hutton on 0438 355 197 or 02 6724 1771 or email rhutton@gwydir.nsw.gov.au or visit www.thelivingclassroom.com.au