Application for certificates under Section 10.7 of the environmental planning and assessment act 1979, Section 603 of the local government act, 1993 Noxious weeds act, 1993 Outstanding notices under local government act, 1993 & Environmental planning & assessment act, 1979
- Click here to download the pdf: BCT-Conservation-Tenders-factsheet
Survey – Regional Economic Development Strategies
The NSW Government in collaboration with local councils is working to develop Regional Economic Development Strategies (REDS) for regions in NSW. The REDS will be used to inform regional development policy and identify actions that can be undertaken to support economic growth in your region.
An important component of the REDS is to ensure that regional communities, business and industries have a say.
Sapere Research Group has been engaged by the NSW Government to assist developing the REDS for the Upper North West region which encompasses the Inverell Shire, Gwydir Shire, Moree Plains Shire and Narrabri council areas. Sapere is conducting this survey to gain a better understanding of the economic development issues and opportunities in the region. The results of this survey will provide valuable inputs into the analysis that forms the basis of the new economic development strategy.
Please complete the survey providing as much detail as possible. The survey should take about 15 minutes. Your responses are strictly confidential and will only be used to determine group responses and specific industry suggestions for improving regional economic development opportunities.
Thank you in advance for taking the time.
If you have any questions with regard to this survey please contact Richard Tooth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the Survey Now
Something for everyone at Gwydir Libraries no matter where you live.
Gwydir Public Library service, a member of the Central Northern Regional Library (CNRL) giving Gwydir residents access to a much larger and broader range of library resources. New developments in the delivery of library service allow residents greater access to collections, on-line resources and programs for every age group no matter where they live.
New members can join on-line at www.cnl.nsw.gov.au or by visiting your local library in Warialda or Bingara. Members have access to whole regional collection plus much more including free downloads, reference libraries, large font books, talking books, music, eBooks.
Membership to the Central Northern Regional Library is FREE.
Visit one of our branches to enjoy the use of free WIFI and numerous public access computers, printing facilities (at cost) or participate in one of the many programs our branches deliver.
Remote Access Customers
- The library offers a delivery service; Books can be reserved on-line and delivered to any Shire resident who becomes a member of the Library.
- The Central Northern Regional Library website (www.cnl.nsw.gov.au) allows members to gain access to whole regional collection plus free downloads reference libraries, large font books, talking books, music, eBooks, links to the State Library of NSW and much more.
- The email helpline caters for requests & reservations response time is generally 1-3 working days.
- School project researching can be assisted by simply emailing the details to our branch email address and one of our staff members will assist children in remote areas with research into school projects and homework.
Storytime for toddlers and parents
Makerspace craft activities
- 10 minutes a day for parents and infants to introduce their children to the world of reading.
Young Children (Kindy to Year 6)
- Homework & project assistance available at both libraries.
- Book Club for Kids
- Creative Kids – Learning & craft activities using recycled materials
- Book Club; TripleA (Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow)
- IT for kids – Using WIFI, IPods, tablets and other new technology
- Home delivery (conditions apply)
- Knitting Group
- Fireside Readers Book Club
- Senior’s craft sessions
- Men’s Chess & Drafts Group
- Internet, email & library database tutorials for seniors
- Downloading eBooks, music, talking books.
- On-Line database tutorials such as Health & Wellness, Novelist, Oxford Music & Art on-line, Price It, Carters Price Guide to Antiques, Standards Australia and much more.
- Navigating the Library on-line (Including Reference libraries such as the Mitchell & State Library of NSW)
If anyone is interested in any of the information above please contact the Library.
Library Services Coordinator
Gwydir Shire Libraries
0437 355 149
Library Opening Hours Bingara Branch
Monday 9:30am -1:00pm & 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am -1:00pm |& 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Friday 9:30am -1:00pm & 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Library opening hours Warialda Branch
Tuesday 10am – 1pm & 2pm -5pm
Wednesday 2pm -5pm
Thursday 10am -1pm & 2pm – 5pm