When you look at this web site, our Internet Service Provider 126.96.36.199 makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
· your server address,
· your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc),
· the date and time of your visit to the site,
· the pages you accessed and documents downloaded,
· the previous site you have visited,
· the type of browser you are using.
Access to information collected
Gwydir Shire Council will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Use of information collected
The information provided to us by people wishing to list details on this site will only be used for its intended purpose. We will only record your e-mail address if you have supplied it to us through a submission request or you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your use of and/or continued access to this site constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.
2. All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Gwydir Shire Council or the third parties who have contributed to the site. Nothing on the site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without the express written agreement of Gwydir Shire Council or the relevant contributor.
3. The content of this site, including all information such as text, graphics, images and other material on the site and hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet sites operated by third parties (“Linked Sites”) (collectively the “Material”), is protected by Australian and international copyright law. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate these laws. The Material cannot be transmitted, distributed or commercialised without the permission of Gwydir Shire Council or the relevant contributor.
4. Gwydir Council makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Gwydir Shire Council disclaims all liability for all claims, expenses, losses, damages and costs which may be incurred arising from the use of or reliance on information from the site. The use of the site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the site and may be made at any time.
5. Gwydir Shire Council does not warrant that the Site will operate error free or that this Site and its servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods.
6. The Site contains Linked Sites which are not under the control of Gwydir Shire Council and Gwydir Shire Council is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by Gwydir Shire Council. The Site provides information and email links to retailers and other businesses. Gwydir Shire Council are not involved in the actual transaction between you and those retailers or businesses. As a result, Gwydir Shire Council exercises no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised or soled and statements made through any Linked Sites. The Material on any linked Site, including product information and prices, are the responsibility of the operator of the Linked Site. Any information contained on a Linked Site is subject to change without notice by the operator of that site. Gwydir Shire Council is not liable where price changes have not been reflected on the relevant site. Any purchases or dealings you have with a Linked Site are done at your own risk.
7. As Gwydir Shire Council are not and cannot be involved in your interaction with Linked Sites, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Linked Sites, to the extent permitted by law, Gwydir Shire Council (and our agents and employees) is released from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.