All drivers, passengers and pedestrians are at risk every time they use our roads, and as people get older their risk of being involved in a crash can increase. Run by seniors for the benefit of seniors, the Years Ahead Driver Program is free and delivered by trained NRMA presenters from within the peer age group.
The one-hour presentation aims to:
• Increase awareness of safe driving practices
• Encourage all drivers to monitor their ability to drive
• Encourage older drivers to seek advice from their doctors regarding their capacity to drive
• Provide information about alternative transport options
• Increase awareness of safe driving practices.
Register your interest in the Years Ahead Driver Program by contacting Warialda Community College on 0429 934 346.
When: 27 September I Where: Warialda Tourist Information Centre, 2-4 Geddes Street, Warialda I Time: 11 AM – 12 PM I Cost: FREE I Min: 20