How do you know if someone is struggling with their mental health?
Want to know more about what help is available?
This 1.5 hour training course covers:
• signs that someone may not be travelling well
• finding and providing help
• how to look after your mental wellbeing
• how to help someone at risk of suicide
• how to have a conversation with someone you’re worried about
The Community Support Skills (CSS) training package is designed to meet the needs of Rural and Remote Communities in NSW. Presented by experienced RAMHP Coordinators across the state, the package is available to community members who would like to develop the skills to identify and appropriately assist people experiencing mental health concerns.
To find out more about the Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP) visit ramhp.com.au.
To book your place in this important FREE workshop contact Lesley Rogers, Program Coordinator at Warialda Community College on 0429 934 346 or email email@example.com.